● The prospective teachers should have a Bachelor Degree or above.
● The prospective teachers should be native speakers and should have teaching experience.
● The prospective teachers should be in good health, and have a cooperative attitude.
Ⅱ. Compensation package
● The free apartment is specially prepared for foreign teachers/experts, equipped with TV, air-conditioner, refrigerator, kitchen with gas stove, washing machine.
● The monthly salary is based on the applicant’s educational background, work experience.
● Fringe benefits: Those who sign on for a full academic year will also receive an annual holiday allowance allowance of 2,200 yuan RMB; and reimbursement for a round-trip airfare upon the completion of a one-year contractwhichthe total expenses should not exceed 7000 RMB; and The Teacher should provide the evidence of the airfare information for The College.
Ⅲ. To apply for the foreign teacher, please submit the following
● The whole passport copy is needed except empty pages (please scan and e-mail)
●Your resume should include:
①Place of birth (Country-State-/Province-City), home Address in Country of Origin (Include Apartment Number, Street, City, State or Province, Postal Code, and Country), home Telephone Number, e-mail Address, and Emergency Contact Information
②Educational background from the primary school to university degree (No time gap, year and month)
③Working experience, especially teaching experience (No time gap, year and month), the references and their phone numbers should be provided as well
● Degree copy
● Physical Examination: 6 months validity ( In the official entry-exit inspection and Quarantine Bureau)
●Contract: The contract and its appendix will be sent you by e-mail. You please look through the articles. If you agree on the articles, please sign your name at The Teacher, and then scan and e-mail them back to us. After your arrival, both sides will sign a formal official contract
● A electronic passport photo(must be jpg. Format)
●Foreign Affairs Office of Changzhi Medical College
Tel : 86-355-3151098